Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Campaign Manager is responsible for managing and delivering marketing campaigns and initiatives that will enable the business to meet consumer acquisition and retention targets. The Campaign Manager will work closely with the Brand Manager to to help develop high level strategic opportunities and then transform them into effective and measurable marketing actions. You are proactive, passionate about brand marketing and extremely organized with a very good understanding of digital marketing. You must be able to work with cross-functional teams (internal & external), manage conflicting priorities and deal with some ambiguity.
You will be measured on your ability to drive customer revenue by developing compelling digital marketing activities that target multiple consumer segments across the customer journey.
The successful candidate will:
- Collaborate with the Brand Manager to strategize, plan, deploy and measure consumer-centric marketing campaigns that deliver the brand plan.
- Work crossfunctionally with other stakeholders to ensure campaigns strategically reach all consumer touchpoints.
- Manage implementation and oversee the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Understand the campaign budgets and identify areas of overspend.
- Ensure the timelines are followed to meet all expected deliverables.
- Review marketing materials to ensure accuracy and that all specified requirements are met.
- Ensure measurement of marketing campaigns are reported and distributed.
- Provide status updates on your brand’s world view (internal and external).
- Systematically review earned and owned properties to ensure accurate and current content is being displayed correctly.
- Manage and communicate risks or dependencies on campaigns and their projects. Ensure that solutions are in place to get back on track.
- Be accountable for project execution and deliverables.
- Report, share and archive campaign retrospective of successes, learnings and areas that require future improvement.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of account or campaign management or other relevant experience. Experience managing Campaigns is prerequisite.
- 1-2 years of experience working in digital marketing.
- Proven experience in managing marketing campaigns – digital campaign management is a prerequisite.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Detail-obsessed, highly-organized and driven to develop, plan and communicate complex marketing activities.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strong attention to details and adherence to
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- You’re always looking to improve inefficiencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Passionate about building consumer-centric branded experiences.
To apply for this position please click here.
Please complete the form and attach your resume.